Friday, February 12, 2016

Toxic by Jus Accardo

I finished it! It's been a crazy week, but I did it. In this book you are introduced to more characters. Instead of it mainly focusing on Kale and Dez, you have all the characters introduced that make you feel all these different emotions. In this book Dez is hiding a secret from Kale that is life threatening. She doesn't want him to get hurt. Dez has also lost her ability to touch kale, her price for healing him. And now Jade is introduced to help him control his ability so he can touch Dez (and everyone else) freely. But this brings a lot of drama, because he can touch Jade. I loved this book, but I found myself really hating some of the characters, it wasn't as much the character I hated, but their actions. I felt like everyone was taking the wrong coarse of action at times, and sometimes I found myself really wanting to slap some sense into Dez for keeping secrets, but even though all this with the characters is happening, I feel myself being drawn into the book. I can't get enough. The storyline works, and even though sometimes the characters get annoying, it just takes the storyline to where it needs to be. You'll love this book, I did. I can wait to read the third, and final, book in this trilogy. #keepreading

No comments:

Post a Comment