Thursday, May 26, 2016

Die For Me by Amy Plum

I'm sorry I haven't posted In a while. My grandpa passed away not too long ago, and I put my reading and blogging on hold while I was dealing with all of this. But I decided to pick up another book. So I started with Die For Me by Amy Plum. I had already read this book, but I wanted to read it again along with the second book, before I read the third book for the first time. I love this series. I've never read another book like it. It isn't about werewolves, vampires, or even ghosts, it's about revenants. Kate moves to Paris after her parents die, to live with her Mamie and Papy. After being a loner for so long, when she decides to go out and do something, she goes to a cafe where she meets a guy named Vincent. He's mysterious and she feels like she knows him. They start seeing each other, but when she goes over to his house one day, to leave a message for him, she wanders the house and finds his dead corpse. Only he's not dead. He's the undead, or a form of it. They're called Revenants. When they die a mortal death, while saving someone else, they reanimate in three days. Then they spend their lifetime dying to save others. But there are others whose existence is to destroy lives. And there is a never ending war between the two. And Kate gets mixed up in the middle of it all. This book is hard to put down. It's a clean read for those who don't like bad language. And like I said, I haven't read any other story even similar to this plot, and I've read a lot. If you like YA Paranormal Romance, you have got to check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment