Thursday, March 31, 2016

Of Triton by Anna Banks

I'm sorry it has taken me so long to post this. I finished the book a little bit ago, but I am just now where I can post. I finished reading Of Triton by Anna Banks. This is the second book in her trilogy. In this installment they have discovered that Nalia the long lost triton princess is alive, and is Emma's mom. When everyone is reconnected, they face a problem, Jagen has managed to turn the kingdom against them, and the royals go on trial to prove the identity of Nalia, and to prove that Paca does not have the gift of Poseidon, But can they do it without putting Emma in the mix? I love this book. This was my second time reading it, and it probably won't be the last. I loved how this book takes place mostly under water in the Syrena realm, as opposed to the first book, where most of it took place on land. This book gives you more emotions too. You feel more hurt and sadness, but you also feel really happy at times, and you will probably also have "what the what?" Moments. You have to check out this series. You won't be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment